Thursday, October 08, 2015

Update

I have been missing the release I get from writing. It is amazing how much better you feel when you have an outlet for whatever is eating at your soul. ( Plus how much my typing skills have suffered. You should the page it is filled with red squiggly lines.) We have added a third puppy to our life. Which he makes life quite chaotic. He is a five month old chocolate lab named Rocky. He is the sweetest dog that has destroyed so much stuff that I can not even begin to list it all. This is Rocky.

He no longer has those blue eyes and he is no where near that little anymore. How can you not love that little face? Maybe when he is putting a serious dent in my shoe collection. 

We decided that having a baby through Little Jess just was not the way to go. We felt we were holding her back. We will always love and appreciate that she wanted to do this for the hubby and I.

Hubby is doing great. We thought he was going to have to have gallbladder surgery, but it turns out it was not his gallbladder. We are back at square one on that one, but he is feeling great ever since we left the hospital.

I am doing good. Still at Wally World. 




No comments: