Friday, April 29, 2011

Air Power 2011

Hubby and I went to an air show on Saturday. I have never been to an air show so this was an experience. It was great and we had a blast. The weather was beautiful and just a slight breeze. The sky was so blue. We made one little boo boo. We forgot sunscreen. Hubs looks like a red raccoon on his face. My upper chest area and the top of my knees are red. I was wearing a sun visor and they way the visor sat on my face it left a small strip of skin exposed just below my hair line. I have a small strip of sun burn on my forehead, it is very attractive. The show was great and very very loud at time. Here are some pictures.






1 comment:

Mel said...

Very cool photos. And I feel your sunburned pain. Well, from memory...cuz we've not even come close to weather warm enough to consider a sunvisor or shorts. *sigh* NOT that it won't happen.

Eventually.
Right? LOL