Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankful List.....Maybe

I know I have so much to be thankful for, but I am just not feeling thankful at the moment. I guess when you feel like I do at this moment is when we really need to be thankful. So I am trying.

I am thankful for all the Veterans that served this country. It is because of you all we are free.

I am thankful for the spiritual, emotional, physical, and financial support my husband gives to me. I have recently witnessed a not so supportive person and it made me think on how blessed I am.

I am thankful for being able to get in the car and get alone for a while. Even if that means going grocery shopping which is fun to me.

I am thankful for the technology that let's me write this in my bed.

I am thankful that the company hubby works for is still growing. When so many right now are making cuts and laying people off.

I am thankful for headphones and music that can drowned out all the noise around you.

I am thankful for the peace that passes all understanding that comes from going to God with your troubles. Now if you will excuse me I am going to get me some of that peace. I need some Jesus right now.

1 comment:

Mel said...

You're a wise woman to turn to gratitude and your Lord in times of turmoil.

I hope you found that peace.
If not, you know where to go.

*hugs*