Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hubby's Health Update

We go for a CT scan tomorrow. Hubby's blood work is great. Everything there is normal. Yesterday he found a swollen spot right under his ribs on his left side. It is swollen and hard when you touch it. The docs threw out that it might be his galblatter. The scan should tell us what needs to be done. I feel so much better now that I know his blood work was all normal. If there was something serious like cancer or something up with his liver it would have shown up in his blood work. I really was freaking out before we went back to the doctor yesterday.


10. Hubby's job is being supportive
11. Having my mom around to talk me down cause I do not want to freak out the hubby with my worries
12. Getting a text after hubby goes to work thanking me for dinner
13. My new hair cut and color...I will post a pic later
14. The feeling of new sock...never worn before
15. The beautiful weather we are having...
16. Having a convertible to enjoyed said weather in
17. Being able to put Diesel out side when he gets whiny

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh yeah...definitely holding you both in thought and prayer.

I'm glad they're moving at such a fast speed with this. It's the dragging out and not knowing that tends to give our creative imaginations a good workout, huh?

Hang in there.
*sending positive thoughts and prayers*