Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Long Adventure

It is 12:43 am and the hubby and I are in Chandler Oklahoma. He got called to do a run on his day off and I got to go with him. Mind you we are four and half hours late for our pick up time yet the load is still not ready. It is neat to get to go in a big truck. I also got to cross an item off my bucket list. I have always wanted to to drive/ride down historic 66 and tonight I got to do just that. Mind you it was midnight so I could not see anything and we were only on the road for about 5 seconds, but it still counts. Hopefully, I can get a picture of the sign when we go back by it. The hubby is trying to catch a quick nap before our load is ready and we have to head home. We will be getting back to Dallas around 4 30 or 5 in the morning if this load is ready soon. I have so enjoyed our adventure today. Hubby is making funny faces at me and pretending to be asleep. It is an unexpected roadtrip that he gets paid to take!!! You have to love that. We will both be exhausted by the time we get home but we are together and enjoying every bit of it. Yay our load is ready!!

No comments: