Friday, May 23, 2014

And We Have a Plan

We have decided on a company. We will also be leasing our own truck. We are becoming our own little trucking company. I am so excited. Hubby and I will be going on vacation the beginning of June. Then we start trucking across the country.



We also have 3 graduations to attend in the coming weeks. Big Will graduates the 31st. He has received a full four year football scholarship. I can not believe he is graduating. It seems like just yesterday he was snuggled in my arms calling me Jaja.
Little Momma is also graduating on the 29th. She is graduating a year early. We found out that she is pregnant so she started a different school so she is able to finish before the baby gets here which will be in July.
My Momma is also graduating in June. I am so proud of her and my Daddy would be also.

No comments: