Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kansas City, MO

Well I am in a hotel room in Kansas City Missouri. The hubby is getting his d.o.t. physical and drug test done today. He still has to do his road test tomorrow, orentation on Thursday, and Friday he gets to pick out our truck. There is not much to do around this hotel, but I brought several books to read, puzzle books to work, and of course the internet to entertain me.

We went to church on Sunday for the first time in a long, long time.  It was great to see so many people and to get fed spirtually. I have missed going to church. Hopefully I can talk the hubby into attending services at the truck stops along the way.

I got my hair cut and new glasses. I really like my glasses. They are black metal squareish frames with faux crystals on the sides of them. I sparkle is the sunlight.

No comments: