Friday, March 16, 2012

Can I stop at 29 please?

My mind is having a war with my heart. I am kinda freaking out over my impeding birthday. It will be my last birthday in my 20's. My heart says be grateful you are still alive to celebrate another birthday, but this vain mind of mine is saying oh crap we are knocking on 30's door. I only have 372 days in till 30 is here for me. I know so many people that are going through stuff that is so much more important and some of them lives are at steak. Yet, here I sit, freaking out over a birthday. It is really just trivial, but I am trivial at times, I guess I am also vainer than I thought. I feel like I am not old enough to be this old. 30 used to be so old to me. So I am now one year and one week away from 30. Oh wait this is the year the world is supposed to end. HAHAHA I don't have to turn 30!!!!! YAY!!! Yeah, I know that is ridiculous. All of it!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a person who is in her later 30s I can appreciate what you are going through. I went into my 30s with a great attitude and right about then my whole life kind of fell apart but I re-built it from the ground up. But I have learned so much and really understand the cliche of "older and wiser". And while I do miss the way I looked in my 20s I have in my 30s learned how to take care of myself much better and have found a whole new kind of beauty both out and inside.