Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Tornadoes Too Close To Home

Yesterday was a little stressful. Tornadoes came threw the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. We had one here in the town I live in. It was close, a little too close for my comfort. A tornado went threw my mother in law's pasture. She had some trees break, and one tree fell on one side of her barn. They are all OK, and so are all her critters. Nothing that can not be fixed. I have told the story of how my Father in law died, so as you know we are not big fans of tornadoes. Here are some pictures from the aftermath.





This is a neighbors carport. It is upside down.


This is a different neighbors barn as you can see it looks like it is about to fall over.

This is my Mother in laws barn, has some roof damage and on the other side a tree is laying on the barn. 


We did not get anything at our house. Just some heavy winds. Please pray that everyone can get back into their homes quickly. My area was not hit as nearly as hard as some yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was crazy. I live in the DFW metroplex but thankfully nowhere near where the disasters were.

Mel said...

Oh holy moly.......

I'm glad everyone is safe! Looks like it was wayyyyy too close for comfort.